Direct Ship Requires KCDA PO
1. Members: Please confirm your organization's membership with KCDA (www.kcda.org). If you have any questions or need help in becoming a member of KCDA, please contact KCDA Customer Service at 800-422-5019 or by email at: email@example.com.
2. American Traffic Solutions will submit a signed and dated proposal or quote to a KCDA member in accordance with the pricing awarded under this contract. If pricing has been negotiated due to volume purchasing, the price must be noted as negotiated and the negotiated price must be less than the firm price quoted. American Traffic Solutions must specifically state the #17-220 contract number on the proposal to the KCDA member. This proposal must identify the member’s contact name, e-mail address and phone # of the person responsible for approving this purchase. This member contact information is critical, and if not provided, may be grounds for delaying the processing of the order as well as eventual payment to American Traffic Solutions.
3. Member will make their PO out to American Traffic Solutions.
4. American Traffic Solutions will send a copy of the members PO and the American Traffic Solutions proposal or quote Mark Pfeiffer at KCDA firstname.lastname@example.org; 425-251-8115 X141. Upon KCDA's verification of membership and pricing, KCDA will forward the approval to the responsible American Traffic Solutions point of contact. The Contract Specialist will request additional information, such as scope of work and item/part number along with pricing for each line item as needed. Failure to provide adequate evaluation information may result in delay of approval by Contract Specialist.
5. A copy of the order will be kept on file at KCDA.
6. American Traffic Solutions must not commence delivery, services or installation using the KCDA contract without receiving an e-mailed approval from KCDA.
7. Orders processed against this contract with customers who are not KCDA members or without e-mailed approval from KCDA are in violation of contract #17-220 specifications. Vendors not following proper procedures may be removed from consideration for future awards.
8. KCDA reserves the right to revise the ordering process above at their sole discretion, if deemed necessary for contract management or audit purposes. An implementation for change will be coordinated with American Traffic Solutions as needed.