1. Please confirm your organization's membership with KCDA (www.kcda.org). If you have any questions or need help in becoming a member of KCDA, please contact Paula Schilling at KCDA: 425-282-0677; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Northwest Playground Equipment will submit a signed and dated proposal or quote to a KCDA member in accordance with the pricing awarded under this Bid. If pricing has been negotiated due to volume purchasing, the price must be noted as negotiated and the negotiated price must be less than the firm price quoted bleacher seating. Northwest Playground Equipment must specifically state the #17-374 contract number on the proposal to the KCDA member. The proposal must identify the member contact name, e-mail address and phone # for the person responsible for approving the bleacher seating and related products purchase. This information is critical and if not provided may be grounds for delaying the processing of the order as well as eventual payment to Northwest Playground Equipment.
3. Send a copy of the members PO made out to KCDA and the Northwest Playground Equipment quote to Paula Schilling at KCDA email@example.com; 425-251-8115. Upon KCDA's verification of membership and pricing, KCDA will forward the KCDA Purchase Order to the responsible Northwest Playground Equipment point of contact. The Contract Specialist will request additional information, such as scope of work and item/part number along with pricing for each line item as needed. Failure to provide adequate evaluation information may result in delay of approval by Contract Specialist.
4. A copy of the order will be kept on file at KCDA.
5. Northwest Playground Equipment must not commence services or installation using the KCDA contract without a Purchase Order from KCDA.
6. Orders processed against this contract with customers who are not KCDA members or without e-mailed approval from KCDA are in violation of Bid #17-374 specifications. Vendors not following proper procedures may be removed from consideration for future awards.
7. KCDA reserves the right to revise the ordering process above at their sole discretion if deemed necessary for contract management or audit purposes. An implementation for change will be coordinated with Northwest Playground Equipment as needed.