Direct Ship/Requires KCDA PO
1. Members: Please confirm your organization's membership with KCDA (www.kcda.org). If you have any questions or need help in becoming a member of KCDA, please contact KCDA Customer Service at 800-422-5019 or by email at: email@example.com.
2. Wisconsin Bench will submit a signed and dated proposal or quote to each interested KCDA member in accordance with the pricing awarded under this contract. If pricing has been negotiated due to volume purchasing, the price must be noted as negotiated and the negotiated price must be less than the firm price quoted. Wisconsin Bench must specifically state the KCDA contract number #18-130 on their proposal to each KCDA member. This proposal must identify the member’s contact name, e-mail address and phone # of the person responsible for approving this purchase. This member contact information is critical, and if not provided, may be grounds for delaying the processing of the order as well as eventual payment to Wisconsin Bench.
3. Members should send a copy of their PO made out to KCDA and a copy of the Wisconsin Bench quote to Kathy Elliott at KCDA firstname.lastname@example.org; 425-251-8115 X 149 Upon KCDA's verification of membership and pricing, KCDA will create and forward a KCDA Purchase Order to the designated point of contact at Wisconsin Bench. The Contract Specialist will request additional information, such as scope of work and item/part number along with pricing for each line item as needed. Failure to provide adequate evaluation information may result in delay of approval by Contract Specialist.
4. A copy of the order will be kept on file at KCDA.
5. Wisconsin Bench must not commence delivery, services or installation using the KCDA contract without receiving a Purchase Order from KCDA.
6. Orders processed against this contract by customers who are not KCDA members or without e-mailed approval from KCDA are in violation of contract #18/130 specifications. Vendors not following proper procedures may be removed from consideration for future awards.
7. KCDA reserves the right to revise the ordering process above at their sole discretion, if deemed necessary for contract management or audit purposes. An implementation for change will be coordinated with Wisconsin Bench as needed.
Required Public Works Procedures Customer and KCDA Responsibilities